https://www.thequench.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/650Three-Coke-Bottles.jpg 540 960 Haley Read https://www.thequench.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/the-quench.png Haley Read2016-10-14 00:00:022018-10-23 11:14:08Sugar, Soda, and Everything (Not So) Nice
Halloween is coming and so is an increase in sugar consumption! Get ahead of the sweets and read the latest on this week’s health news.
- The detrimental relationship between soda companies and health groups. — Huffington Post
- Big food and the push for a “healthy” frozen pizza. — The New York Times
- Sugar could be to blame for making you sick. — CNN
- An insulin delivery system gets us closer to a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. — iTech Post
- Why we’re addicted to sweets. — Eater