Sarah’s Glowing Skin Smoothie | all ingredients organic where possible, serves 1
– 1/3 cup pure coconut milk (I like “Native Forest organic coconut milk classic” from Whole Foods in a can – find it in the Asian cooking isle)
– 2/3 cup cold water
– 1 tablespoon nut / seed butter of choice (I used sprouted pumpkin seed butter for the zinc and vitamin E content. *Note: the only ingredient should be raw or optionally dry roasted nuts or seeds)
– 1 tablespoon hemp seeds (omega 3s to fight inflammation, high in fiber and protein)
– 1 tablespoon chia seeds (omega 3s to fight inflammation, high in fiber and protein)
– 1 tablespoon goji berries (packed with powerful antioxidants)
– 1 teaspoon maca powder (for energy and hormonal balance)
– 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
– 1 teaspoon of super greens powder blend or spirulina (I like “Vitamineral Green”)
– 1/3 cup of blueberries
– 5 large strawberries
– 3 ice cubes
Add all ingredients to your blender and mix until smooth. ENJOY!
Sarah is a Certified Health Coach with the American Association of Drugless Practitioners. Her coaching sessions are tailored to your specific needs to best guide and support you in making positive changes such as managing your weight, meal planning, dealing with food sensitivities, increasing energy and prioritizing daily self care. Sarah is also an International Coach for the Healthy Life Plan, a 6-week online course giving you simple strategies to get organized and create healthy daily practices. It includes powerful motivation techniques that make it easy to maintain a healthy lifestyle. You get a complete food plan that shows you what to eat and when in order to speed up your metabolism for easy weight loss and improved health. For more information about Sarah and her services, visit www.mybalanceandwellness.com. To sign up for a FREE 1 Week Trial of the Healthy Life Plan Course visit www.metabolicclock.com/courses and be sure to select Sarah as your supportive coach.