With food-filled holidays in sight, we want to make sure you’re updated on all the latest health news. From choosing healthy alternatives to sugary drinks to finding out what happens when you cut out sugar from your diet, you will be sure to start the holiday season off right!
- Cocktails don’t have to be high in sugar, choose wisely! — Sporteluxe
- Added sugar is in more food than you think, and that’s not a good thing. — Business Insider
- Emulsifiers, a common ingredient in everyday food, are causing cancer in mice. — Time
- What happens to your body when you cut sugar out of your diet? — Diet Last
- Don’t let the cooler weather keep you from staying hydrated. — Female First