We put a lot of stress on our bodies which is why we need to ensure we’re taking proper care of them! Daylight savings is a few short days away and we want you to know everything from how it can effect your circadium rhythms to how the government can help fight obesity.
- Help your body acclimate before daylight savings this weekend. — ABC News
- Fuel your long days with these foods. — The Washington Post
- U.C.S.F. and sugary drinks parted ways. — The New York Times
- Fighting obesity one tax at a time. — Huffington Post
- New possible link between energy drinks and hepatitis! — CNN
- New study finds that kids gain more weight in the summer. — The New York Times