Sometimes we just have those days where we need a good ol’ kick in the rear by our friend, motivation … with a side of inspiration.
When these days surface, I turn to quotes.
Today, I’m sharing with you my 10 favorite motivational quotes. I bring the quotes. You bring the motivation!
1. “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.” – Oprah Winfrey
2. “We need to accept that we won’t always make the right decisions, that we’ll screw up royally sometimes – understanding that failure is not the opposite of success, it’s part of success.”- Arianna Huffington
3. “Authenticity is the daily practice of letting go of who we think we’re supposed to be and embracing who we are.” – Brene Brown
4. “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.” – Wayne Dyer
5. “If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” – Wayne Dyer
6. “When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.” –John Lennon
7. “The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.” – Chinese proverb
8. “I didn’t fail the test. I just found 100 ways to do it wrong.” –Benjamin Franklin
9. “Your present circumstances don’t determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start.” – Nido Qubein
10. “For the past 33 years, I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself: ‘If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?’ And whenever the answer has been ‘No’ for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something.” -Steve Jobs
Corinne Dobbas, MS, RD is a Registered Dietitian and Wellness Coach with a Masters in Nutrition. Specializing in coaching, weight loss, and behavior change, Corinne has helped hundreds of women develop a healthy positive relationship with food, their body, and themselves. She helps women do this by showing them how to create a healthy lifestyle (they love) using a holistic approach. She believes lasting change starts from the inside out. Visit her at CorinneDobbas.com or say, “Hi,” on facebook here!