https://www.thequench.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/autumn-200293_1280.jpg 853 1280 hint water https://www.thequench.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/the-quench.png hint water2014-09-09 15:28:162018-05-01 10:32:0820 Reasons We're Excited for Fall
With autumn just a couple weeks away (September 23rd is the official first day of Autumn), we’re excited!
Here are the 20 reasons we’re excited for fall:
- Pumpkin everything will be everywhere
- Pumpkin picking and pumpkin carving is right around the corner
- Which leads us to pumpkin seed roasting (yum!)
- Apple chips will be back!
- Apple picking becomes a must do
- New seasons of our favorite shows come back
- Football games make for more fun get-togethers
- Pinterest is chock-full of easy fall DIY projects
- Sparkling apple cider hint fizz makes an appearance – for a limited time only!
- The leaves start to turn beautiful colors
- The holidays are just around the corner
- Winter squash returns and that means so does, spaghetti squash!
- You can totally wear scarves and hats and not feel weird about it
- You can break out your boots too!
- You’ll soon be able to have weekend movie days, all bundled up in pjs (during the day), and not feel like a recluse
- Oatmeal and hot quinoa breakfast cereals return to the morning mix
- No more hot hot heat
- The smell of crisp air
- Chunky sweaters return
- The smell of warm seasonal spices return
Why are you excited about fall?