What is more summery than a delicious popsicle?! We took on the challenge to create a popsicle that has no sugar, but still tastes great. This tropical popsicle is the perfect treat for a hot summer day.
- Mango Grapefruit Hint Water
- Optional: ¼ teaspoon all-natural gum, such as xanthan gum (this will help your popsicles stay softer)
- Dice and lightly mash the fruits
- Fill popsicle mold halfway with fruit
- If you are adding all-natural gum, pour into the hint bottle and shake
- Fill the rest of the mold with mango grapefruit hint water, but leave ¼ inch at the top because the water will expand when frozen
- Freeze for several hours – the exact time will vary based on the size of your popsicle mold.
- Pop the popsicles out of the mold and enjoy immediately
- If you would like to save the popcicles, place in an airtight plastic container with wax paper to separate each one. They can last up to 3 weeks in the freezer.
Pro Tip: If you are having a hard time getting the popsicles out of the mold, you can run room temperature water around the outside. This will melt the popsicle just enough to allow it slide out!